An Important Articles Submission Guidelines to be followed
The rules for articles submission to Free Info Sources are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. No re-branded,articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- Make sure your account is active all the time you submit the articles , stale account,account with invalid/stale email Id , will be deleted along with articles published under that account.
- Do not submit same article with different post titles on other websites , such articles will be removed immediately.
- Check your articles for plagiarism before posting it ,Articles scored below 70% will be deleted.
- You can ensure to get maximum benefit from your post,It is recommended to follow us on social network and tweet or like the articles, as we post your article link on major social networks. You can follow FAS below social network sites.You (Your post) can reach to huge targeted audience by re twitting or liking ,following on social media. Take advantage of such platform.
- By submitting your articles to Free Info Sources, you grant us the right to publish your articles – We may publish your article anywhere on our website or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Free Info Sources, you grant others the right to publish your articles – Other Free Info Sources users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! – The articles that you submit to Free Info Sources should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL’s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.However, if you have your own affiliate programe, you can help Free Info Sources by creating & inserting affiliate link.In such case do contact us here
- Submitting your articles to Free Info Sources does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from FreeInfoSources.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spell checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting – Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Don’t post duplicate post with different post titles ,we have duplicate post detection,and such post will be removed immediately as it’s harm website SEO.
- Make sure your articles are SEO friendly , this is very much important ,publishing articles without SEO optimization will not fetch you any benefits and it is waste of your efforts.Make sure you follow SEO guidelines at least ,used by Yoast below
- Specifying Meta description is must which will give user idea what article is all about, otherwise search engines will display copy from the page instead.
- It’s advisable to include optimized and appropriate size images.
- Make sure focus keyword appear in the URL of the post. Do not save the post until you are sure about the post name (page Title) ,changing post name or altering URL will create 404 page error for your old URL.
- The page title should contain the focus keyword, at the beginning; try and move it to the beginning.
- The page title should contains 70 characters only, more than the viewable limit of 70 characters; some words will not be visible to users in your listing.
- Make sure your article scores asper the Flesch Reading Ease test. You can use online tool here
- An article must contains minimum 300 words, more than 300 up to 1000 word is advisable.
- Ideal keyword density is 1 to 3%, which is great; don’t do over optimization of keyword.
- Try to add subheadings in the article. While not a major ranking factor, this is beneficial.
- Make sure the focus keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy.